Monday, February 3, 2020

Write Good Research Proposals And Review Articles











About:

I have done PhD in Electrical Engineering and Bachelors in Electronics Engineering. I have also cleared International GRE test. I have authored four research journal publications related to Electrical Engineering.

I am offering writing services for a variety of mediums, especially scientific writing, blogging, journal articles, proof-reading and editing.

I specialize in the following areas:

·         Critical Review Articles

·         Research proposals

·         PowerPoint Presentations (based on Scientific reports/articles)

·         Scientific Writing

·         Internet of Things (IoT)

·         Tech reviews, tech news and tech gadgets

·         MEMS Sensors

 

I have skills to understand the client's needs and always available to further discuss/share my experiences

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment