Sunday, August 2, 2020

Help You In Developing An Excellent Picot Statement











About:

Hello,

Welcome to my Gig!

The PICOT statement format is a consistent "template" for developing answerable and re-searchable questions. Writing a good one makes the rest of the process of finding and evaluating evidence much more straightforward.

  • P: Population/patient - age, gender, ethnicity, individuals with a certain disorder.
  • I:  Intervention- Nursing based education, strategic therapeutic approaches e.t.c
  • C: Comparative: Non-educational approaches e.t.c.
  • O: Outcome - The projected measurable resultant.
  • T: Time- 6 months, 8 months e.t.c.


I will go out of my way to help you develop a unique and researchable Picot statement that will inform your subsequent assignments. I can also assist you in any other nursing related projects. I am here for you so feel free to contact me and I will get back to you in no time.





*Please contact me before placing an order for the best customized offer*

Reviews


:

Fast delivery

:

Great work fast delivery

:

Awesome! Fats delivery

:

Excellent communication

:

Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment