Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Help With Qualitative, Quan Data Analysis And Findings











About:

This gig help with your qualitative data analysis to process systematically be it pure qualitative or case study applying statistical and/or logical techniques to describe and illustrate, condense and recap, and evaluate data ensure your data integrity, accurate and appropriate analysis of research findings.



Reviews


:

I am impressed with this seller. She has a good grasp of research methods (both qual and quan methods). She provided me with detailed feedback on my project and worked with me to organize my project. The seller was very clear and communicated effectively and candidly about my project including the services that will be involved. She is simply professional! The delivery was on point as well. As a PhD student, it's important that you relate with someone who understands what you are doing. Constyromanus is that person! She knows her onions. I will work with this seller again and recommend others to buy this Gig. Thank you Constyromanus. It was a pleasure working with you. I will be back!

:

The seller is a great professional!

:

I appreciated her professionalism and support in this service. Thank you!

:

Amazing Quality work. Thank you so much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment