Monday, March 2, 2020

Create An Article About A Plant That Is An Ingredient Of Your Product











About:

You will send me the ingredients of a product that you are selling. One of the ingredients is e.g. Aloe Vera. So I will create an article about the benefits of using Aloe Vera. 

If you would like I can additionally create an instagram account with great photos of, in that case Aloe Vera and post the short article underneath using wise hashtags so you can gain buyers. 

Since I have a great network when it comes to pharmacy realted things I would really recommend you to let me post it online aswell and create a little account for your products.

The article about the ingredient/plant I will write anyway.



I hope we can create a great outcome together!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment