Friday, March 6, 2020

Write Anything Related To Medical Sciences











About:

I'm a medical student and I can offer genuine, well researched and creative work, particularly content writing on any medical related subject, be it pathology, hematology, pediatrics, orthopedics, biology, chemistry, physics. My work fields range from research summary writing to medical blog writing, product write ups (Medical) and proof reading/editing contents. I can do whiteboard science subject explainer videos and voice over too. Apart from this, I can do creative story/blog/article/Urdu to English and English to Urdu translations. You can also benefit from my experience in medical field through online lessons. You wouldn't regret trusting me with your work at all.

Reviews


:

Good article thanks.

:

Outstanding experience she is a perfect writer, i highly recommend her.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment