Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Provide Assistance In Thermodynamics











About:

Hello,



I’m thrilled to offer this gig to all of you because I am a passionate Mechanical Engineer who loves working in all the subjects involved in this field. I can provide a good quality assistance supporting it with CAD programs such as SolidWorks, ANSYS, MATLAB, AutoCAD and PipePhase. I have performed different projects and in each one of these was necessary not only to write a complete report of what was done, but also to analyze and discuss these results.

 

I firmly believe that my education, skill-set, and intensive training make me a suitable candidate for this area, so I feel that I am the best fit for any work related to the Mechanical Engineering field.



I have experience in:

  • Energy Transfer and Analysis
  • Energy Analysis of Closed Systems
  • Mass and Energy Analysis of Control Volumes
  • Laws of Thermodynamics
  • Exergy
  • Gas Power Cycles
  • Vapor and Combined Power Cycles
  • Refrigeration Cycles
  • Gas Mixtures
  • Gas-Vapor Mixtures and Air-Conditioning
  • Compressible Flow



I look forward to working with you.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

very professional and good at what he does

:

Thank You .

:

Thank you so much! I will be available if you need more help.

:

Great, Professional, Always on time, Hard work.




No comments:

Post a Comment