Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Hi! Welcome to my gig! I'm Biljana and I am here to help you with your study notes :)

We all known how important study notes are and how much it can make your studying easier. So I'm here to help you with that. I'm currently at my final year of law school, so I have a lot of experience with study notes.

For 5$ I will write you quality notes for a text that's up to 7 pages long.

All you need to do is to send me the chapter you need to study and I will send you the finished product in Word (2019) or PDF file within 3 days.

If you need study notes for a longer text,you can choose one of my gig extras.

Please contact me before ordering to avoid any misunderstanding. 

Thank you and have a great day!



Reviews


:

Satisfied with order. Would recommend seller.

:

Highly recommended! Will definitely come again!

:

Excellent work.

:

Best seller ever!

:

she helped me in a time crunch




No comments:

Post a Comment