Thursday, February 13, 2020

Assist In Artwork History Research And Writing











About:

 MY GIG:



"RECENTLY WORKED ON FAMOUS ARTIST MARC CHAGALL'S ARTWORK"



Hi, I'm Rashada, a professional writer and art lover! Natural green colour artwork attracts me the most. I thoroughly enjoy researching the works of talented artists all over the globe.



I will provide for you below given points:



  • Deep research upon the artworks of your choice
  • Original history including all types of information about the artwork that is available in galleries of any country.
  •  # Title # History # Estimate price #Original material used, etc.


***(Before sending a custom offer, I will ensure you that all the desired information is available on google for your project.)***



During my spare time, I spend hours pouring over different artworks and enjoy sharing them on my social media pages. This started as a hobby I love, but now I would like to share my experience and knowledge with my clients too. 



I would be glad to help you in getting your favourite artwork for your gallery, home, office or any other purpose.



To know about your project, just send a message - I will help you anytime.



Thank you so much!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yesmin is always a pleasure to work with. As previously said, efficient, reliable and immediate service. I will happily continue to have yesmin working on my projects.

Seller's Response:

I'm glad to assist you on Picasso and Chagall's artwork projects. Thank you.

:

Always efficient and reliable. Thanks Yesmin

:

Yesmin has worked with me on other project and I have found her to be efficient, reliable and comprehensive to all my needs for all project.

:

A great client! Thanks again for all the kind words and mostly beliving on my art research services. A special thanks for your tips! Hopefully, we will work on more new projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment