Saturday, February 8, 2020

Write A Summary Of Your Video











About:

Hey there! 

Need summaries for your Youtube (and not only!) videos? I'm happy to help!

I will watch your videos, take notes, and write a summary in 250 words.



I will also provide a styled, relevant, and royalty-free image for social media promotion. I pay for Canva so you don't have to :D



Please reach out if you have any question!



Reviews


:

Nice one. Thanks for doing that so well and for such a quick turn-around time. Let me get back to you with another order. :-)

:

This experience was an absolute pleasure. Extremely happy with the process and the outcome!

:

Amazing, incredible, absolutely perfect experience!

:

Outstanding as always. Placing another order immediately =)

:

always great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment