Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Assist In Medical Research Writing, Editing And Reviewing











About:



Hello, I am Hanaa, a hard-working medical student. I can edit and assist in writing your abstract, journal article or conference paper including

  • spelling
  • grammar
  • sentence structure
  • word choice
  • readability
  • internal consistency

If you give me information about the journal or conference to which you plan to submit, I'll provide suggestions for complying with their guidelines. 



I am so familiar with different databases like Cochrane libraryPubMedWeb of Science and Scopus. I have access to over three billion eBooks and peer-reviewed journal articles in every subject area.The information will be provided in form of clinical papers, medical references, PDF, articles, etc. The content is surely plagiarism free. Furthermore, my articles are provided with a reference list written via Mendeley software.

I have studied Women's Leadership SUSI Program in The United States where I learned so much. So, My English is perfect.

Please contact me before placing an order.I truly look forward to working with you.

 

PS: 

I don't write assignments/ students' research plans to present them as his/her own work.



Sincerly,

Hanaa



Reviews


:

It was a great work

:

Great work. I highly recommend

:

Hanaa is super great writer and highly recommended. ..very easy to contact and give her instructios...very polite and good writer ..acheive missions on time ...thanks ...sure will order again many times... very highly recommended

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment