Sunday, February 9, 2020

Any General Research Such As Holidays, Cars, Flights Etc











About:

I will do any sort of research. whether that be a hoilday, flights, a day out, cars, etc. I will ensure that it is at the cheapest of prices. The difference in packages is mainly how may options you will recieve.

Basic Package ($5)- 2 Options (Comes with your choice of Month, dependant on activity)

Detailed Package ($10)- 4 Options (Comes with your choice of exact Week/Month, dependant on activity)

Thorough Package ($15)- 6 Options (Comes with you choice of exact dates)



If choosing Holidays then Rental car will only come with the Thorough Package


I can research pretty much anything. I will provide a bullet point description of my findings with links to all of the sites where you can book them.


In the unlikely case of me not being able to find anything then I shall cancel the order after speaking to you about the isuue.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and does what he says he will.

:

Great Job thanks!

:

No Problem

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment