Thursday, February 13, 2020

Provide A Document Summary Or Synopsis











About:

Have you got a long report to read but no time to do it? Then outsource that work to me!

I will wade through any length document and provide a manageable executive summary. This will highlight key points and give a general overview of the topic. 

If you would like a book summarised I charge 75p per page. This may vary depending on what book it is, please get in touch and we'll discuss, so I can make you a custom offer

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Joe is great. Very quick on communication and quick on the job.

Seller's Response:

It was seamless.

Seller's Response:

Great work - thanks. Look forward to working together again in the future.

:

A challenging, but fun job. Great communication, it was a pleasure to work with you.

:

Delivered a good product just not what I expected but this was probably my confusion and misunderstanding of the delivery. of the final product.




No comments:

Post a Comment