Thursday, February 6, 2020

A Professional Summary Of A Book Or Article











About:

If you know what to read but don't have time to do so, this gig is for you !  I can do a professional level summary of any articles or books you need to extract the content from.  This gig is ideal for a work setting, to create informative document or as a base for extra-curricular activities *.



Custom orders are encouraged and competitive prices are available for bigger tasks, long term projects or recurring clients.

My areas of expertise are education, history, politics and occupational psychology.

* Please note that, following FIVERR's terms, I can't do your school assignment or anything that will pass as your own work.

Reviews


:

Thank you for these detailed notes. This has led to a reorganization of my book and substantial research to back up some important topics. I appreciate it.

:

good job on completing my summary

:

Have worked with her before, will work with her again! Flexible, eager to please, and solid work.

:

Je suis agréablement surprise ! Le travail est de qualité et les consignes respectées! Merci à vous pour votre aide et je ne peux que vous recommander. I am very surprised by your work of quality! Many thanks !

:

Excellent job as usual Welcome back!




No comments:

Post a Comment