Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Research A Grant For You











About:

I will do web-based grant research for your non-profit based upon your specifications for funding priorities, grant type, and location of funding organization. Not only can I save your organization precious time, but I have a GrantStation membership so you don't have to!



I have experience with research for all types of nonprofits. I guarantee results for any package you purchase, even if this means spending additional time (at no charge to you) to provide you with eligible grants.



Every possible grant I provide you will have as much information as I can find, including the name of funding organization, description of grant, contact information, grant deadline and average grant amount (if available), as well as a link for additional information.


If you need more grants, please check out my other gigs for 5-8, 8-12, or 12-16 possible funding opportunities!



Please message me if you have any questions, I am always happy to help!



Reviews


:

I try to find some good fit grant opportunities for the foundation Thank you so much

:

OMG! She delivered the information extremely fast and it was tailored to my needs. Thank you! I look forward to working with you again soon!

:

Can't wait to dig into these even further!

:

Outstanding Experience

:

oooookkkkkkoook




No comments:

Post a Comment