Sunday, February 2, 2020

Professional Online Market Research And Business Research











About:

Welcome to my gig on FIVERR.



I am a professional market analyst, i will help you with top notch and professional market research and other web research services.



I have a vast knowledge and passion for marketing and I'm recognised for bringing new insights to different types of businesses - with a fresh and creative mindset.Given my extensive involvement with business research and analysis projects, I am skilled in identifying business opportunities and future market trends working towards accomplishing organic business growth.



Areas of expertise include:



  1. Deep market research
  2. Market overview 
  3. market analysis
  4. Competitor analysis
  5. Industry trends
  6. Industry analysis
  7. Marketing strategy
  8. Consumer analysis


If you have any market research not mentioned, kindly contact me.



A trial will make the difference.



I'm open for negotiations and I'm more than keen to work with good partners. Hope we can work together!





PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER



Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good writer to work with.

Seller's Response:

I'm pleased that you love the content.

Seller's Response:

I have used this seller a few times and the copy was okay. However, the past couple of times the copy was unusable. Poor grammar, sentence structure, etc. I tried to give them an opportunity to redo the work, but they never delivered. I will not be using them again.

:

She did a fantastic job and delivered very quickly.

:

I'm so pleased that you love the job. Thanks for the tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment