Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Offer Associated Research On Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Ai And IT











About:

Hey, I'm Kevv, I'm well versed in anything that involves cloud computing, cyber security and IT research. 



As such, I will offer technical research on the following:

  • Cloud Computing (not limited to): AWS, Azure, Office365 and related research
  • Information security (not limited to): Single Sign on, encryption etc
  • cyber security: detection, intrusion and prevention
  • Information Technology (not limited to): ethical principles, data security and integrity. 
  • Research on cloud computing deployments models
  • Understanding how Cloud services manage privacy.
  • Research on service models: IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
  • Throughput optimization 
  • Identity Access Management 
  • Cloud vs. Traditional data centers
  • Ethics and ethical principles in IT
  • Intrusion Detection and prevention
  • Threat analysis and solutions
  • Strategies of passwords
  • Identity Theft
  • Social networks and Digital Security
  • Laws against cyber crime
  • Social engineering 
  • Bots 
  • IOT 
  • Unified user profiles


Why choose to trust me, you may ask?



  • Timely and quality delivery
  • 24/7 hour communication
  • Unique and creative solutions
  • 100% refund, if not satisfactory


Do not hesitate! Take a leap, get in contact and have your needs satisfied. 



Reviews


:

Great work. First time using Fiverr and I am so happy I did. Everything I asked for was completed and more. Communication was great and the quality was superb. I will definitely be using Kevv again and recommending him to my friends. Thank you!

:

Excellent work

:

I really recommend him! He is very helpful and understanding! Helped me a lot in my many requests :D the work he gives is very professional!!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment