Monday, January 20, 2020

Make Your Scientific Grant Look Peer Review Ready











About:

A common feature among all Scientific Research Grants being sent for peer review is the glaring lack of English language skills that lead to either major overhaul or declined funding prospects mostly due to confusions surrounding concepts that were not enunciated properly.  Having come across several such proposals from Asia and Europe, that were scientifically sound but painful to read, I offer my services to improve the readability of proposals before being submitted to funding agencies. I have over 15 years of experience and currently review grants for a few agencies.

I will charge $399 per proposal with a page limit set at 20 (font 12, Arial or Times New Roman), double-spaced with margins of at least 0.5 cm on all sides.



Reviews


:

Joeytomatoes delivered great work. Sure, I'll work with him again.

:

Thank you very much for helping me.

:

Very good delivery, thank you very much.

:

thank you very much,

:

Joey's work has exceeded my expectation! This is the only pleasant experience I had in Fiverr.




No comments:

Post a Comment