Sunday, January 12, 2020

Create Ghs Safety Data Sheets Or Sds Or Msds











About:

I shall write and supply a GHS compliant safety data sheet for your product/s. This will be based on the composition info for the product provided and classified according to the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). I can also do a REACH compliant SDS if that is what you require. 



I have completed the advanced training course with Unitar in 2016 which qualifies me to provide this service. I also write SDS documents as part of my daily duties with my current employer. 

Reviews


:

Highly recommended Imran is a true expert, delivering high-quality work while being able to answer all questions asked.

:

Excellent work, very efficient, honest and sincere approach

:

An excellent service. Completed far ahead of the due date.

:

Great job as always.

:

Excellent, got our SDS's approved when another person could not. He's definitely the right person to ensure Amazon approval.




No comments:

Post a Comment