Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Assist In Comp Science, IT And Software Engineering











About:

My expertise will enable me to assist in writing research and summaries on Computer Science and Information Systems. I have a degree in Computer science and have mastered in it.  I will observe punctuality and originality upon offering assistance in this field.


I have technical, research and analytical experience of over 10 years in Computer Science/IT. I will be glad to assist you with my technical writing expertise and research capabilities on my field of expertise.



I can program in following languages:



  • Java
  • C
  • C++
  • Python
  • Java Script
  • HTML
  • PHP
  • Assembly
  • MIPS
  • Android Application development.


I can provide you the services for any database related matters including:



  • PL/SQL, MySQL
  • DB Design (ERD)

  • DB Development
  • Business Intelligence
  • Data Mining
  • Data Warehousing
  • PIM
  • ETL / ELT
  • IBM Cognos
  • Toad
  • Oracle 10g

  • SQL Server (MS / BI)
  • MySQL Workbench
  • MS Access


I can also assist on current issues that are challenging to the world of Technology and Computer science. These are:-



Cyber security

Artificial Intelligence

Machine Learning



Duration of the delivery depends upon the nature and size of work.

Kindly contact me beforeyou place any order.

Reviews


:

She is helpful and friendly.

:

Awesome work!

:

Extraordinary ...Very fast delivery. Great quality work. Recommendable work. I will always be coming back! Thank you Oliviah!!

:

Oliviah keeps surprising me. She is fast and delivers a quality work. Extraordinary!!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment