Saturday, April 4, 2020

Edit Your Citation And References











About:

I will help you verify that your in-text citations are perfectly formatted following your citation style guidelines, and I will ensure that your references follow the correct format. 

 

In this gig, I will edit your in-text citation and reference formatting. I will not be proof reading, editing, conducting research or writing any portion of your work.

 

Please remember to mention your citation style when submitting an article/paper, to ensure compliance,

 

I have created a separate gig that includes editing and proofreading of your academic work, and comes with citation and reference formatting, so check that out if that is what you require.

 

Free to contact me with any questions before placing your order.

Let’s get this done right!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment