Saturday, April 25, 2020

Political And Social Science Research Proposals Or Essays











About:

Motto: I take pride in quality work
 

My long-term involvement in different writing tasks which spans nearing a decade and my education from top-ranked institutions has equipped me to write about a range of areas and topics. Thus, I can write on most of the topics if provided with the right information and background by the buyer. I will provide top-notch proposals, case-studies, articles, posters, and summaries for a range of wide areas.


I am quite Proficient in the following topics: 


Anthropology, Politics, History, I.R, literature and movie treatment are my forte.


Apart from these areas, I have well-grounded experience and skills in many other areas and topics.


Buyers need to check:


Ability to write according to different formats and referencing styles.


Top-notch quality work 


Timely delivered 


100% originality


Services


Research and summaries

Content writing

Internet research 

Proof-reading 

Editing 
Article writing

Proposal writing

Essay writing

Poster writing


Note: contact me before placing an order. 


Important Announcement: This gig follows the guidelines set by  Fiverr Terms and Conditions. Read them before contacting.  


Reviews


:

It was exactly as it should be. The Seller worked very hard to deliver on time, the work was excellent. I recommend to everyone!

:

Great write up. Very well thought out and clearly worded. Excellent service.

:

Amazing work

:

Good quality and delivered on time

:

Thx for your effort.




No comments:

Post a Comment