Saturday, April 4, 2020

Perform Tasks On Strategic Management And Marketing Plans











About:

Hello! Welcome to my gig. I perform a wide range of tasks related to strategic management, marketing plan, SWOT and PESTLE analysis. Having worked in 3 consulting companies I have handled over 250 tasks relating to the same.  



For instance, I handle tasks relating to 

1. Porter's 5 Forces 

2. SWOT, PESTLE, QSPM Analysis

3. McKinsey Stoplight GE, I-E Matrix

4. BCG Matrix, SPACE Matrix

5. VRIO Analysis

6. Development of marketing plans.

7. Development of strategic action plans

8. Overall company strategic audit



I can also do online research and deliver quality Corporate Reports on:

1. Competitor Analysis and Advertising Strategy

2. Target Market Segmentation Strategy

3. Market Growth and Industry Analysis

4. Market Needs,Trends and Strategic Penetration Plan

5. Customer Research, Statistics, Product and Service Analysis. 

6. Strategic Value Proposition Canvas 



I strive to provide high quality content that is plagiarism-free. I follow instructions and deliver before the set deadline.



Reviews


:

We need to keep this up

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment