Monday, April 13, 2020

Help In Research Work, Essays And Article Writing











About:

Welcome to my gig.



I am an ardent reader and a writer. I am very dedicated to serving clients who need assistance in the following areas:

  • History
  • Religion
  • Psychology
  • English & Literature
  • Business and Economics
  • Nutrition & Healthy Living
  • Environmental sciences, etc.


I offer research assistance in the aforementioned categories and, in addition, I do essay/article writing and any other related tasks in the same areas.



The attributes to my services are:

  1. Fast delivery
  2. 24/7 customer support
  3. Very High quality work
  4. Well referenced & cited work (APA, HAVARD, MLA & CHICAGO formats)


Hire me and enjoy the BEST services. Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good ,smart thinking, good ideas

:

very polite , very intelligent

:

helpful, understanding.

:

I purchased the package with 1,200 words for $35. I explained to Mr. Dickens that my paper needed to be 5 pages double spaced. Mr. Dickens insisted that I purchase the larger package for $65, although I feel as though that was not necessary. I stated to Mr. Dickens to just write the 1,200 words that I had paid for. The paper that was delivered to me had several spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, resulting in me having to spend a good amount of time proofreading the entire paper. I feel as though this paper was rushed and not a lot of proper research went into it.

:

it's ok though am sorry if i disappointed you with my pricing! i never knew you were this disatisfied with my pricing i couldn't have gone ahead with your order. i thought there was plenty room for negotiations unfortunately you weren't ready for that, instead you kept quiet only to express your disatisfaction after the order is complete. about the grammar and spelling errors i really doubt cos i have a software that normally checks grammar and plagiarism and every work i do has to be run there, unless you're smart enough to correct a software.




No comments:

Post a Comment