Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Meticulously Research And Write Compelling Content











About:

I will write meticulously  researched and unique content about any  topic. Content will be written in a well organized, logical and coherent manner. 



I can write articles on a range of topics such as: -



Finance

Accounting

Politics

Medicine

Psychology

Fashion

Sports

Business



Specific Business Content: -

Business Emails

Business Plan

Research and write about business products and services



Hope you have a lovely day.



Kind regards,

Zahra



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I naturally like people who reliable and keen to understand the customer's needs .....!! This seller is outstanding - and most importantly is the way she takes time to listen and take instructions accurately - on top of knowing what she is doing...! Keep it up...!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!! thank you for the tip aswell, I really appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

The article wasn't so compelling, it was basically like if it was 3 different topics that weren't tied together and there were a lot of mistakes in the research that didn't make sense. The only usable part was the ending, but the article didn't read well, so I had to rewrite it. Instead of an article, I felt like I got a school paper that was just rewritten info of google.

Seller's Response:

I was so impressed with the work Zahra has created a piece of work that has exceeded expectations. I will be using her for all future research projects. Exceptional work - 100 stars.

:

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it.




No comments:

Post a Comment