Thursday, March 26, 2020

Design Any Excel Spreadsheet, Dashboard, Regression, Pivot Table











About:

Hello,



I will do any type of excel design work at Low price and provide you Best Quality of service. I will provide quick delivery. I can convert any research into Excel spreadsheet.



Services I Offer:

1. Data analysis

2. Regression, DOE, ANNOVA

3. Mathematical/  model to Excel spreadsheet

4. Formulas fitting

5. PDF to Excel & Word

6. Complex Problem Solving

7. Method development 

8. Optimization

9. Operational Research

10.Mechanical Design



WHY HIRE ME?

  • Quick delivery
  • Good Response
  • Customer Priority
  • Accuracy
  • Best Quality


Looking forward to helping you. Your development is my concern.



Thanks.



Reviews


:

Infiniteage communicated very well and often. Provided timely updates and delivered a head of time. Very knowledgeable!

:

Great Job!

:

Very good service and delivered what I requested. thank You

:

Efficient and provided what i required

:

Great service in fast time




No comments:

Post a Comment