Monday, March 2, 2020

Give Expert Advice And Write Winning Rfps, Grant Proposals











About:

 Greetings,

I am super-glad to have you

Now that you are at the right place, rest assured of the best RFP, Grant Proposal, or a Business Proposal you could ever get on Fiverr.

Here's How 

During the years-long proposal writing experience, I've worked mostly for non-profits, startups, and established businesses based in the USA, Canada, & Australia. However, not limiting my services to a region, I have been able to extend services to over 15 nationalities.



A real nonprofit is:

1.  501 (c) 3 - tax exempt

2.  with Tax ID#



Your Convenience is My Competitive Advantage

3 in 1:

  1. Grant Proposal
  2. Cover Letter
  3. Follow-up Email

YOU SAVE $35 

on Cover Letter & Follow-up Email



Your proposal: 

  • Persuasive
  • Has Professional Layout



DISCLAIMER STARTS

  • Please verify the package Within 15-20 days after delivery.
  • Grant agency may find others more deserving; only 100% Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.

DISCLAIMER ENDS

I work until you are satisfied, so

  ► Stay confident; read the reviews from past buyers!



Get in Touch Now for Professional Content of Highest Quality



► Do not forget to save the gig



Thanks,

- Arslan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Arsalan was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Tessa is a thorough professional and a kind hearted person. It's been a pleasure working with her

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the fast service.

Seller's Response:

I'm happy to have met your expectations. I hope that you succeed in your proposal

:

He was very professional with his work. He revised as I needed in a timely fashion. Even with our time difference he managed to get the job done and respond in a timely fashion. I look forward to submitting my grant! I will definitely use him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment