Sunday, March 1, 2020

Keyword Research And Write Article Or Blog Posts











About:

Contact me before placing an order!

(Recent work samples can be provided if needed.)



I'm a research assistant having 4 years plus experience in conducting keyword research. I'm also well versed in all sorts of referencing styles including MLA, APA, HARVARD or CHICAGO. 
Here in this gig, I offer keyword research & technical article writing services, especially in the following areas:



  • Computer Science ( Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Data Analytics, Cloud computing, Cybersecurity, Machine Learning, Big Data, )
  • Engineering ( Technical articles and blog posts in civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering)
  • Business ( All sorts of business articles, reports, research papers, and summaries)


The content will be lively, creative and high-quality that will help give your website or blog enhanced credibility. 



My article will be:

  • Professionally written 
  • 100% unique
  • High-quality
  • Satisfaction guaranteed


You just need to provide me with clear instructions regarding the order, so that I can match up to your expectations.



Feel free to contact me!

Note: Press the (Heart) button to collect my gig. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

delivery is ok

Seller's Response:

He required additional words including images and videos which is not offered in basic package. Also, he even didn't reply any of my question that I asked before started work.

:

OK AT LEAST HE TRIED

:

The article was great. Thank you.

:

Great work my friend. I will be placing another order with you very soon. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment