Monday, March 2, 2020

Editing And Proofreading











About:

About This Gig

I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your written work for spelling, grammar, language inconsistencies, flow and punctuation. I will use track changes option in Microsoft Word.

As a professional writer with more than 3-year experience in proofreading and editing, I have worked for more than two years for a writing company as a Supervisor of the writing department. 

More than 80% of readers will most likely discontinue reading a fascinating book or article with salient grammatical blunders. Generally, it is a huge test of competence for  me to produce flawless contents with a brilliant command of English Language at all times.

Working with me gives you a distinctive PROOFREADING AND EDITING service which ensures that your thesis, proposal, reports and every other document looks perfect, just the way you want it!

I WILL ALSO RETURN YOUR MANUSCRIPTS WITH TRACKED CHANGES.

I WILL PROVIDE TURNITIN PLAGIARISM REPORT FREE ON IN PREMIUM 

If you are busy and your deadline is short, You are at the right place.

Just one step now, order me and rest I will take care of your work.

Terms & Conditions slightly apply

Reviews


:

Very quick response. I really get the quality work for which i was looking. Excellent support and quality work. Thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment