Thursday, March 5, 2020

Create Your Custom Quizlet In 24Hrs











About:

As a student, I understand the time constraints and importance of time-management when studying particular courses.



During my development as a student I discovered Quizlet (an excellent study resource), and my studying skills and therefore results drastically improved and I began enjoying my studies much more.



However, the creation of these sets can be time-consuming, especially when juggling:

  • occupations
  • courses 
  • maintaining a work-life balance.


That is why for only $5USD, I will create for your a Quizlet set from your study notes, using Quizlet premium, with the ability to add audio files, diagrams and images to enhance your studying experience. 



Best Wishes on your studies, 



Declan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment