Thursday, February 6, 2020

Design A Powerpoint Presentation On A Chosen Subject











About:

Do you require a PowerPoint presentation?

 

Whether you want a research task or a coursework document, I have you covered with my ability to design, write and create unique looking PowerPoint Presentations.

 

My name is Alfonso Greenbrook and I have been designing, producing and redesigning documents and coursework for a number of years. I may not be the that highly qualified - as I’m a student - but I can assure you of the highest quality, lowest cost, documents.



The packages include:

 

  • 100 words/three slides
  • Free from plagiarism
  • Quality PowerPoint Presentations
  • Plenty of edits
  • Images
  • Sources list
  • PDF and JPG conversion

 

All you need to do is provide me with a list of the topics you want to be covered, and the key points and images you want to be used.

 

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me before ordering!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller. the final delivery was great ! Delivers work before time!

Seller's Response:

Many thanks! 👊🏻 Don’t forget to ask beforehand for SmartArt next time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Seller's Response:

Amazing,prodessional and very quick work! This is my second (and not last) time buying from this seller.

Seller's Response:

Happy to help! 👊🏻

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It’s great and substantive!




No comments:

Post a Comment