Monday, February 3, 2020

Write A Blurb Of Any Fiction Or Nonfiction Book











About:

Do you find it difficult to read the whole book? I can write a short summary for you that will still have the essence of the original book but fewer words. You'll have to provide the ebook. This gig is for fiction and nonfiction book/novels and offers only blurbs. See my other gig for detailed summaries. If the packages don't fit your requirements, feel free to contact me and I'll make you a customized offer.

Reviews


:

I’m very pleased with my well written book blurb!! My subject isn’t the easiest topic to write about and it was done VERY WELL!!

:

Nailed it! Thank you.

:

M.W Great work and impacting.. Thank You and TY

:

follow the requirements accurately Thank you

:

High quality writing. The writer understands exactly what I want Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment