Friday, February 14, 2020

Write Top Quality Research Articles, Essays, Reports And Summaries











About:

Hello, I'm Pierre,I have a professional experience in writing high quality research articles, summaries, essays, reports etc. due to my experience in many associations and companies as a writer and researcher.



I have a perfect and professional experience in foreign languages and law since I graduated in both these fields. I'm an English and Italian native speaker (because half English and half Italian), I have also a B2 Spanish Certification too.





You can contact me in every moment, I will reply you quickly.






100% Satisfied or refunded



NOTES: 


I've set delivery times in order to work for multiple orders. Don't worry  if you see orders in queue, I'll deliver them on time very often. Moreover, I can deliver small articles faster than the times set, but remember, for the BRONZE offer, it is required 5 euros more to deliver in 1 DAY.



I can work on every your requests and topics. I advise you that I won't work on any offensive text.



ENJOY MY SKILLS AND HIGH QUALITY WORK. 100%



P.S. Before ordering 2000 or more words, please contact me before



More details in FAQ

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took longer than needed but was perfect and understandable, Meet every requirement I needed, great job! will be coming back!

:

Great Work, Very talented, fast and pleasant communication, Thank you

:

I had some issues with the seller. The work was not finished on time (the seller claimed it was due to technical issues). At the end I got a partially done document for a discounted price. The end quality of the work was not quite as proficient as described. However the service was pretty cheap and therefore I can't completely judge the seller.

:

Due to technical reasons I had some issues with the work. I was very sorry about it and I tried to repair this problem as I could, doing my best. Again, I am so sorry, it was a rare case that will never happen again. Thanks for your politness and advices.

:

Thank You very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment