Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Research Grants For Your Nonprofit











About:

I will do web-based grant research for your non-profit based upon your specifications for funding priorities, grant type, and location of funding organization. Not only can I save your organization precious time, but I have a GrantStation membership so you don't have to!



I have experience with research for all types of nonprofits. I guarantee results for any package you purchase, even if this means spending additional time (at no charge to you) to provide you with eligible grants.



Every possible grant will include the name of funding organization, basic description of grant, contact information, grant deadline and average grant amount (if available), as well as a link for additional information.


Please message me if you have any questions, I am always happy to help!

Reviews


:

way exceeded my expectations. great work! let's do it again

:

Your simply amazing!

:

Quick response and thorough research. Thanks!

:

excellent!

:

Thank you for your hard work on this! Excited to work with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment