Thursday, January 9, 2020

Computer Science, Information Systems And IT Research











About:

Armed with my CS degree, what I provide as a service on fiverr is research and writing on topics relating to my field of study which am passionate about. This means that if you want research done on matters to do with information systems, object oriented programming, cyber security or assistance in computer science and IT projects, I am the person to contact. I offer packages that are flexible, affordable and I can guarantee you exceptional work.


This are some of the topics I can assist you in:
  • Management and Business Information systems
  • Business Intelligence
  • Data Mining and Analytics
  • Object Oriented Programming
  • Application Design and Development
  • Systems Implementation

  • Database Design and Development
  • Cyber Security
  • Operating Systems (both Linux and Windows)
  • Computer Networks



My basic package goes for only $10 for a 500 word essay. I also accept custom offers as per your need. I am at your service, place your order now!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment